How To Do MacBook MagSafe DC In Board-Replacement:
Introduction: The Laptop Service Center is a trustworthy online place where you can repair any kind of laptop, MacBook, etc. If you are facing any laptop or MacBook regarding issues like screen damage, dead battery issues, RAM issues, body damage, motherboard issues, hinge damage or broken, etc. then it’s the time to repair your device or replace the spare parts if required. We provide the laptop service for all brands from HP and Dell to even less known brands like Toshiba and Fujitsu, etc. We also provide some information regarding any damage issues that occur on your MacBook and you can fix these issues at home. So, here the question is How to do MacBook MagSafe DC In Board-Replacement? Here we provide some steps that are the best way to replace your MacBook Inboard.
- MacBook Pro and Air 5-point pentalobe screwdriver
- Philips #00 screwdriver
The following steps of How to do MacBook MagSafe DC-in Board-replacement:
Step – 1
1. Securely remove the following ten screws from upper case to lower case.
- Two 2.3 mm P5 Pentalobe screws
- Eight 3.0 mm P5 Pentalobe screws
2. During this repair process, keep track of each screw, and make sure that the screws are exactly placed at the same socket from where it came. Also, the most important thing to remember that the MacBook is repaired without any damage.
Step – 2
- By using your fingers gently pull and remove the lower case away from the upper case and set it aside.
- The lower case and upper case are connected by two plastic clips.
- When you reassemble, just pull down the center of the lower case gently to reattach the two plastic clips.
- Gently remove the plastic cover adhered to the battery contact board.
Step – 3
1. Then you just removed the screws that connect the battery connector board to the logic board.
- Two 2.8 mm T6 Torx screws
- One 7.0 mm T6 Torx shouldered screw
2. With the help of tweezers to remove the small plastic cover connected near the bottom right of the battery connector board.
3. Then gently remove the wide head 6.4 mm T6 Torx screw securing the battery connector to the logic board assembly.
4. The important part is you just carefully lift the battery connector board up off the logic board.
1. BATTERY CONTACT BOARD
With the help of tweezers just grasp the Interposer and lift it off the logic board and remove it.
2. HEAT SINK ASSEMBLY
Gently remove the following screws that secure the heat sink to the logic board assembly.
- One 2.4 mm Phillips #00 screw
- One 3.4 mm T5 Torx screw
- Four 2.7 mm T5 Torx screws
Then just lift and remove the heatsink up off the logic board assembly.
I/O BOARD DATA CABLE
With the help of spudger to pry the right side of the I/O board data cable connector up off its socket on the I/O board.
- Then with the help of a spudger gently twist to disconnect the I/O board data cable connector from its socket on the logic board.
- Then just lift and remove the I/O board data cable from the MacBook Pro.
- With the help of a spudger tip just pull the right fan ribbon cable straight out of its socket on the logic board.
- Then remove the three 3.1 mm T5 Torx screws that secure the right fan to the logic board assembly and lift and remove the right fan out of the upper case.
- Same as the right fan process with the removal of the three 3.1 mm T5 Torx screws securing the left fan to the logic board assembly.
LOGIC BOARD ASSEMBLY
- Just to push the edges of the I/O board connector by a spudger straight out of its socket on the logic board.
- With the help of a spudger upwards to pry the keyboard backlight connector up off its socket on the logic board.
- Just grab the black pull tab from the display data cable lock and rotate it towards the DC. Then pull the display data cable on the logic board.
- Then inquire too closely the headphone jack cable connector up off its socket on the logic board.
- By using the tip of a spudger to flip up the retaining flap on the microphone ribbon cable ZIF socket and pull it out of its socket.
- Using a similar process as mentioned above in the case of keyboard ribbon cable by pulling out of its socket with the help of the flat edge of a spudger.
- Again using a similar procedure to disconnect the Trackpad ribbon cable from its socket on the logic board.
Step – 9
- With the help of a spudger gently pry the right speaker cable connector up off from its socket on the logic board.
- Again pry the SSD cable connector pull from its socket and also just like right speaker, left speaker cable connector up off from its socket.
- Gently remove the nine 3.3 mm T5 Torx screws that secure the logic board and MagSafe DC-in board to the upper case.
Step – 10
MagSafe DC-IN BOARD
- Then the next is to push the edges of the MagSafe cable connector away from its socket on the logic board and it straight out of its socket on the logic board.
Here, we provide complete information about the MacBook MagSafe DC In Board-Replacement. It helps you to fix the board related issues at home. For more information visit our Youtube channel. But sometimes it is not easily resolved, in this case, don’t try to fix it at home. At, Laptop service center in Kolkata we can resolve any kind of board related issues at a very affordable cost. We always use the latest technology to repair or fix the problems. With the help of iFixit.
How To Do MacBook MagSafe DC In Board-Replacement? The answer is here.
- Best certified and experienced engineers and technicians hired by the Laptop service center.
- The latest techniques used by us.
- Free pickup and delivery service.
- Parts protection and parts warranty for secure service.
- The great support team for all customer queries.