Nowadays laptop has become an essential part of our work as well as personal life. Therefore it gets frustrating when a Laptop does not work or gets broken. There is no dearth of laptop repair centers in Kolkata but to find a good service center that does the job perfectly in a reasonable amount can be hard.
A wireless card replacement is not a very hard thing to do if you have the basic knowledge of doing so. I can be in all the laptop service centers, but it is to be reminded that not every random laptop repair shop is good for your device. Before choosing where to go you should look for the conditions in the respective laptop service center.
The center must be using branded parts to fix your problem.
Must be working with experienced technicians
Your device is kept and repaired in a clean environment to ensure the health of your device
The job should be done in a reasonable amount
I am obliged to assure you that the Laptop hub provides you with all the services necessary to fulfill your needs.
Get Laptop Card Replacement In Kolkata
Get Laptop Card Replacement in Kolkata and Howrah for all the major laptop brands. We have 10+ years of expertise in laptop repairing for any laptop issues. We provide laptop Card replacements for all the major laptop brands, such as HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Acer, Microsoft Laptops, Macbooks. Book your repair today and get hassle-free Laptop Card replacement in Kolkata.
How To Replace Card In A Laptop
By following these basic steps, you can save yourself time and money while learning more about your Laptop. This Laptop Wireless card Replacement in Kolkata guide will explain, step-by-step process on how to replace your laptop screen on your own.
Here are some of the guide for Laptop Wireless Card Replacement In Kolkata by Laptop service center in Kolkata:
First of all, you need to buy or order a new Laptop Wireless card for your existing Laptop.
Note: Make sure that before taking this step do check your Laptop warranty because if your Laptop is under warranty then working in it may void the warranty.
Put the laptop upside down, remove the battery, and all the twelve 7.0 mm screws that are holding the back case to the front. Use a screwdriver to remove the screws.
- Peel of the rubber footrests located next to the battery, on the left and right sides.
- Remove the two 7.0 mm screws underneath the rubber feet using a screwdriver.
Gently slide the optical drive out and away from the back of the laptop.
- Flip the laptop over and use a plastic opening tool to wedge between the back and front cases.
- Trace the perimeter of the laptop. Make sure to keep the tool inserted between the front and back cases. You will hear popping sounds as the back case becomes disengaged from the front plate.
- Flip the laptop over and lift the back case off. Now you have access to all of the internal hardware.
- Locate the wireless card in the center of the computer and then attached to the motherboard.
- Locate the 4.0 mm hidden screw holding the wireless card and gently remove it.
- Remove the old wireless card and replace it with the new wireless card. Gently screw it into place.
Note: Be sure that you keep the replacement within the package until you are ready to place it.
Now that we have informed you of all the information necessary to replace your card but you are thinking to save you from the work and leave it for the professionals you should visit us at any point in time. Our customer support team is active 24*7 to give you further assistance and our master technicians are the best at their job. We ensure the safety of your device with utmost precision as customer satisfaction is our only goal. Do visit our website or call us at 9007198443
Why Choose Us?
Visit Our Workshop In Kolkata
Other than card issues you might face many other issues with your laptop. In such cases, you can reach to us as well. We deal with every kind of laptop issue of all the different brands with an equally professional approach. You can find us at our workshop or can reach our customer support team at 9007198443.