Laptop Screen Replacement in Kolkata
In today’s modern world Laptop is one of the important gadgets which is almost used by everyone. It is a typical source of work. Therefore it gets frustrating when a Laptop does not work or gets broken. There are several repair centers in Kolkata which can easily repair your laptop but will charge a huge amount of money. So by following these basic steps, you can save yourself time and money while learning more about your computer. This Laptop Screen Replacement guide will explain, step-by-step process on how to replace your laptop screen on your own.
Here are some of the guide for Laptop screen replacement guide in Kolkata by Laptop service center Kolkata:
First of all, you need to buy or order a new Laptop Screen for your existing Laptop.
Note: Make sure that before taking this step do check your Laptop warranty because if your Laptop is under warranty then working in it may void the warranty.
Now, you need to gather all the necessary tools and make sure you have a large open space (such as a workbench) to work on.
- Now simply remove the 2 rubber bumpers which cover the screws. (They are located on the bottom left and right corners of the bezel.)
- Then, using your small Philips-head screwdriver, remove the 2 screws which were just uncovered.
- Remove the front plastic bezel from the screen using the following steps.
- Pry up the bezel in the location depicted with a plastic opening tool or small flat-head screwdriver until you free the first few retaining clips.
- Once a few clips are loosened, you can pry the bezel the rest of the way off by hand.
- To do so, pull each side of the bezel outward and towards the center of the screen until all of the retaining clips have been released.
STEP 5Then you need to slowly remove the four screws (one in each corner) which attach the screen to the lid.
Carefully pull the lid away from the screen, while keeping in mind that there are cables attached to the lid as well as the screen.
Note: The lid will separate from the screen, but the cables will not. Lean it against something to avoid stressing the cables.
Now, carefully detach the video cable from the back of your Laptop screen.
Note: Proceed with caution, as the video cable is very easily damaged!
Remove the screen, and recycle it at your local dump or recycling center
Note: Before you begin, be sure to put something on the keyboard to protect the screen from being scratched
- Position the screen face-down on the keyboard, and line up the hinges with the holes on either side of the screen
- Using your Philips-head screwdriver, replace the 8 screws (4 on each side)
Now, just connect the video cable!
Note: Be careful not to damage the cable, or to touch the base of the circuit board on the monitor.
Lift the plastic lid up to the back of the screen, and then gently press them together so that the lid gets hinges with the screen
- Now simply put all the four screws back that was holding the screen and lid together
- Snap the plastic bezel on, and replace the two screws which connect the bezel to the computer (refer to step 4 for clarification)
Now reboot your laptop and check to see if the new screen is working or not, if not go back to step 12 and ensure you have reconnected the video cable correctly and without damage.
If you are still experiencing issues with your laptop after all the Laptop screen Replacement guide and you are not able to solve at home, visit your nearest service center in Kolkata. Our well certified expert technicians are well equipped to provide your laptop with the utmost care, so you enjoy your Laptop as soon as possible. We deal with all kind of models starting from HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Samsung, Microsoft Surface, and MacBook. We provide chip-level service and also provide doorstep service all over Kolkata. For further inquiry just visit our website at Laptop service center Kolkata or call us at +91-9007198443