Laptop LCD screen damage repair is one of the most popular laptops repair requests we receive nowadays. Due to the impact of moving and closing the laptop all the time or physical impacts such as pen under the lid and pinched ear bud-like things can crack and break your laptop screen in a split second.
But don’t worry there is no need to buy a new laptop just because of your laptop screen crack issues. You can just replace your broken laptop screen from a nearby service center. However, you should keep in mind these few major factors before going for a laptop screen replacement. Such as:
- You should always go for a certified service center only if you are replacing it.
- It should be done through a technician who has enough expertise to work on your laptop display, screen problems.
- Going for a good laptop service center can save you a lot of money.
- You should also ensure your laptop gets repaired in a clean and optimum enviroment in order to save it from further damage.
- Laptop screen replacment can also be done at your doorstep, if the service center offers such service.
We are happy to inform you that, Laptop Hub fulfills all the above criteria and is a very popular choice for laptop screen replacement in Kolkata.
Get Laptop Screen Replacement In Kolkata
Get Laptop Screen Replacement in Kolkata and Howrah for all the major laptop brands. We have 10+ years of expertise in laptop repairing for any laptop issues. We provide the best laptop screen replacement for all the major laptop brands, such as HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Acer, Microsoft Laptops, Samsung, Macbooks. In addition to that, we also offer services for all kinds of damages of every laptop brand. So, book your repair today and get hassle-free Laptop repair and replacement service in Kolkata.
How To Replace Screen In A Laptop
For those of you who want to replace the screen of your laptop by yourself, here are some of the guides for Laptop screen replacements guide by Laptop service center Kolkata:
First of all, you need to buy or order a new Laptop Screen for your existing Laptop.
Note: Make sure that before taking this step do check your Laptop warranty because if your Laptop is under warranty then working in it may void the warranty.
Now, you need to gather all the necessary tools and make sure you have a large open space (such as a workbench) to work on.
- Now simply remove the 2 rubber bumpers which cover the screws. (They are located on the bottom left and right corners of the bezel.)
- Then, using your small Philips-head screwdriver, remove the 2 screws which were just uncovered.
- Remove the front plastic bezel from the screen using the following steps.
- Pry up the bezel in the location depicted with a plastic opening tool or small flat-head screwdriver until you free the first few retaining clips.
- Once a few clips are loosened, you can pry the bezel the rest of the way off by hand.
- To do so, pull each side of the bezel outward and towards the center of the screen until all of the retaining clips have been released.
STEP 5Then you need to slowly remove the four screws (one in each corner) which attach the screen to the lid.
Carefully pull the lid away from the screen, while keeping in mind that there are cables attached to the lid as well as the screen.
Note: The lid will separate from the screen, but the cables will not. Lean it against something to avoid stressing the cables.
Now, carefully detach the video cable from the back of your Laptop screen.
Note: Proceed with caution, as the video cable is very easily damaged!
Remove the screen, and recycle it at your local dump or recycling center
Note: Before you begin, be sure to put something on the keyboard to protect the screen from being scratched
- Position the screen face-down on the keyboard, and line up the hinges with the holes on either side of the screen
- Using your Philips-head screwdriver, replace the 8 screws (4 on each side)
Now, just connect the video cable!
Note: Be careful not to damage the cable, or to touch the base of the circuit board on the monitor.
Lift the plastic lid up to the back of the screen, and then gently press them together so that the lid gets hinges with the screen
- Now simply put all the four screws back that was holding the screen and lid together
- Snap the plastic bezel on, and replace the two screws which connect the bezel to the computer (refer to step 4 for clarification)
Now reboot your laptop and check to see if the new screen is working or not, if not go back to step 12 and ensure you have reconnected the video cable correctly and without damage.
If you are still experiencing issues with your laptop after all the Laptop screen Replacement guide and you are not able to solve it at home, then visit our Laptop Hub service center in Kolkata. Our well-certified expert technicians are well equipped to provide your laptop with the utmost care, so you enjoy your Laptop as soon as possible. We deal with all kinds of models starting from HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Samsung, Microsoft Surface, and MacBook. We provide chip-level service and also provide doorstep service all over Kolkata. For further inquiry just visit our website at Laptop service center Kolkata or call us at +91-9007198443
Why Should You Choose Laptop Hub For Your Laptop Screen Replacement
If you are having any kinds of screen damage issues with your laptop and searching for a service center near you to fix that then visit us. It may take some time to replace the screen, such as preparing an LCD panel that matches the customer’s laptop. So we recommend free pick and drop home delivery support. You can ship it at your convenience without the hassle of having to bring your laptop.