How to Fix Laptop Battery Not Charging!
Many users in Kolkata face an issue that their laptop battery is not charging in their daily life and they do not know what to do. In this article, we will be mentioning all kind of possibility for your Laptop battery not charging.
Now let’s talk about Kolkata, which is also known as Calcutta is the capital of the Indian state of West Bengal. Located on the east bank of the Hooghly River approximately 80 kilometers (50 mi) west of the border with Bangladesh, it is the principal commercial, cultural, and educational center of East India, while the Port of Kolkata is India’s oldest operating port and its sole major riverine port. The city is widely regarded as the “cultural capital” of India, and is also nicknamed the “City of Joy”. According to the 2011 Indian census, it is the seventh most populous city; the city had a population of 4.5 million, while the suburb population brought the total to 14.1 million, making it the third-most populous metropolitan area in India. Recent estimates of Kolkata Metropolitan Area‘s economy have ranged from $60 to $150 billion making it third most-productive metropolitan area in India, after Mumbai and Delhi.
As Kolkata is expanding its diversity in technology, the majority of the Kolkata people are aligning towards tech stuff, therefore, a huge no of tech devices are sold in Kolkata. One of which is Laptops. Laptops are a very common device to use. They are handy, comfortable and are easy to carry. All the huge industries in Kolkata are nowadays replacing Desktop with Laptops as it is a user-friendly device. Now many of the time due to excessive use of laptops it might get destroyed or damaged internally or externally. The most common issue is that the users seldom face is Laptop battery not charging. Not only battery issue, but a Laptop also faces various Problem from its RAM to its Hinge. But there is no need to worry as all of this can be easily repaired.
Here are some of the common fixes that the user can do when their Laptop battery does not charge:
- Check whether the device is properly plugged in – Check whether the device is properly plugged in. Make sure that the connector is plugged into the Laptop port and that any removable cords are plugged into the brick, and finally that the plug is correctly attached to the wall. Do not use any kind of USB cable to charge, always use Laptop charger to charge the Laptop. Make sure that the LED light on the power brick or at the end of the cable is on when it is plugged into the socket and switched on. If not then check whether the socket is supplying power and if still, it does not charge the Laptop then it is most likely that there is internal damage occurred to the Laptop.
- Check your Laptop charger – If your Laptop battery is slowly charging or your battery got stuck then it is most probably that your charger is faulty or needs a replacement. Look for any kind of discoloration of the wires or plugs that might seem wrong or inappropriate to you. Look if you smell burning or anything of that nature near your charger wire if that sort of smell occurs then you need to replace the charger with a new one. Most importantly always use an original charger which the company has provided with the laptop.
- Troubleshoot your Laptop – It is seen that many of the problems get resolved just by troubleshooting them. This is the easiest and effective way of getting your device work properly. Basically, by doing troubleshooting, you can easily detect the issues that your laptop is facing and can easily resolve them accordingly. If this process does not resolve the problem then the reason can be with the laptop’s hardware.
- Update your driver -Sometimes if you do not update your driver on a regular basis then it is most likely that the driver gets jammed and the battery drains out and does not works properly. Just open the Start menu and search for “Device Manager.” Under “Batteries” you should see a few items: usually one for the charger and one listed as “Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery,” though there may be others. Right-click on both the items and choose “Update Driver.” Once the drivers are all updated just reboot the laptop and plug it in again. If this does not solve the problem visit a repair center to get it repaired.
Why choose Laptop service center Kolkata:
Laptop service center Kolkata is one of the trusted and renowned service centers in Kolkata. We provide the best quality products along with world-class service. Laptop service center is known for its Laptop repair service all over Kolkata. So don’t worry because we are here to solve all your problems.
- Affordable – We charges a minimal amount compared to competitive markets. We are concerned about the value of their money, therefore, we try to charge as low as we can and provide them with the best service possible.
- Expert technicians – We have a separate group of an expert technician which deals with all kind of critical tech issues. They do 40+ inspection and then comes up with the solutions. They are well trained and are fully aware of all the latest tools and technological advancement
- Door Step service – We provide doorstep service throughout Kolkata and provide hassle-free service.
- Free pickup and drop facility – We provide free pick up and drop throughout Kolkata for our customer satisfaction. It saves time and effort of the customers and need not waste time in finding a repair center.
- Online transaction & COD – We provide a smooth payment method. Our customers can pay according to their preference. We accept online transaction like Debit Card/ Credit Card, UPI transaction and COD.
If you are experiencing issues with your laptop display that you cannot solve at home, visit your nearest service center. Our well certifies expert technicians are well equipped to provide your laptop with the utmost care, so you enjoy your Laptop as soon as possible. We deal with all kind of models starting from HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Samsung, Microsoft Surface, and MacBook. We provide chip-level service and also provide doorstep service all over Kolkata. For further inquiry just visit our website at Laptop service center Kolkata or call us at +91-9007198443.
Hope You Like The Article How to Fix Laptop Battery Not Charging! In Case of The Problem not fixed you can contact us .