Common Laptop Screen Problem – Here is how to fix it
Many users in Kolkata face Laptop screen problem in their daily life and they do not know what to do. In this article, we will be mentioning all kind of possible fixes for your Laptop Screen
Now let’s talk about Kolkata, which is also known as Calcutta is the capital of the Indian state of West Bengal. Located on the east bank of the Hooghly River approximately 80 kilometers (50 mi) west of the border with Bangladesh, it is the principal commercial, cultural, and educational center of East India, while the Port of Kolkata is India’s oldest operating port and its sole major riverine port. The city is widely regarded as the “cultural capital” of India, and is also nicknamed the “City of Joy”. According to the 2011 Indian census, it is the seventh most populous city; the city had a population of 4.5 million, while the suburb population brought the total to 14.1 million, making it the third-most populous metropolitan area in India. Recent estimates of Kolkata Metropolitan Area‘s economy have ranged from $60 to $150 billion making it third most-productive metropolitan area in India, after Mumbai and Delhi.
As Kolkata is expanding its diversity in technology, the majority of the Kolkata people are aligning towards tech stuff, therefore, a huge no of tech devices are sold in Kolkata. One of which is Laptops. Laptops are a very common device to use. They are handy, comfortable and are easy to carry. All the huge industries in Kolkata are nowadays replacing Desktop with Laptops as it is a user-friendly device. Now many of the time due to excessive use of laptops it might get destroyed or damaged internally or externally. The most issue is Laptop screen Problem the users seldom faces. Not only screen issue, but a Laptop also faces various Problem from its RAM to its Hinge. But there is no need to worry as all of this can be easily repaired.
Here are some of the common Laptop Screen Problem that users face normally:
- The laptop does not turn on – If your laptop suddenly turns off and is not getting turned on, then there are a couple of reasons for which this can happen. One of the most common reasons for your laptop not turning on is that the AC adapter is may have got corrupted. If the AC adapter is completely destroyed and is not working, then you need to purchase a new one. Second is if the DC jack is broken, then try to adjust the plug’s angle in its jack. If some of the lights are blinking but the device is still not booting, then you need to replace the DC jack. If none of this works then the issue might lie in the motherboard of the laptop. The only way to solve this is to get the faulty parts replaced or to repair.
- Laptop screen turns black but still running – Sometimes when you turn on your laptop, you can hear that the laptop is working but the screen is black or continuously restarting. The root cause of the laptop screen turns black but still running might be that the motherboard or memory is damaged. If the problem is just a memory failure, then it can be solved by removing the modules first. After that, just replace the modules at a time and turn the device on. While replacing the modules one by one, allows your laptop to function and the other module does not, then it most likely that one of the memory modules is faulty and needs to be replaced. But, if this also does not work then the problem might have been with the motherboard and needs to be looked by an expert technician.
- Multi-colored lines appear on the screen – Sometimes while using your Laptop, you might notice that a series of multi-colored lines appear on the screen, making your display inappropriate. These lines can be disturbing but can be fixed with some troubleshooting. If you’re wondering how to fix these lines then, first of all, you need to unplug your laptop from any connecting wires or power sources and remove the battery. Hold to the power button for about 20 seconds and then restart it. If the problem doesn’t resolve, then it might be due to your laptop’s signal cable or maybe the screen itself is faulty and need replacement.
- Shutting down repeatedly – Another common issue that most users have experienced that their laptop display gets sudden shutdown. If your laptop gets shut down for more than an hour or two, it might be due to overheating. To check if the issue is due to overheating, lift your laptop and touch the bottom surface. If the laptop is hotter than its usual temperature, then overheating is almost certainly the problem. This issue can be solved by just using compressed air blown into the vents of the laptop. This would dislodge most of the dust clogged inside the laptop and make it cool. Another option would be to open the parts and clean the laptop. The primary issue behind this problem is dust, especially if it clogs the fan. Always make sure that you are using your laptop on a flat surface and never on the bed. This is because the cloth blocks the vents and cause further overheating.
- Cracked laptop screen – Laptops need to be handled with care because they are sensitive and fragile and can break easily. If your laptop screen is cracked, the common cause is, that you might have dropped it or have placed a heavyweight on it. Sometimes the cracked laptop screen might be superficial and will not hamper the overall functioning of the laptop. However, a lot of times, a cracked laptop screen affects the overall functioning of the system. In that case, you need to take it to a reliable service center where they can replace it with genuine parts.
Why choose Laptop service center in Kolkata:
Laptop service center Kolkata is one of the trusted and renowned service centers in Kolkata. We provide the best quality products along with world-class service. The laptop service center is known for its Laptop repair service all over Kolkata. So don’t worry because we are here to solve all your problems.
- Affordable – We charges a minimal amount compared to competitive markets. We are concerned about the value of their money, therefore, we try to charge as low as we can and provide them with the best service possible.
- Expert technicians – We have a separate group of an expert technician which deals with all kind of critical tech issues. They do 40+ inspection and then comes up with the solutions. They are well trained and are fully aware of all the latest tools and technological advancement
- Door Step service – We provide doorstep service throughout Kolkata and provide hassle-free service.
- Free pickup and drop facility – We provide free pick up and drop throughout Kolkata for our customer satisfaction. It saves time and effort of the customers and need not waste time in finding a repair center.
- Online transaction & COD – We provide a smooth payment method. Our customers can pay according to their preference. We accept online transaction like Debit Card/ Credit Card, UPI transaction and COD.
If you are experiencing issues with your laptop display that you cannot solve at home, visit your nearest service center. Our well certifies expert technicians are well equipped to provide your laptop with the utmost care, so you enjoy your Laptop as soon as possible. We deal with all kind of models starting from HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Samsung, Microsoft Surface, and MacBook. We provide chip-level service and also provide doorstep service all over Kolkata. For further inquiry just visit our website at Laptop service center Kolkata or call us at +91-9007198443.